Hill City Productions can assist you from the very infancy of your project.
- WHO IS YOUR TARGET MARKET?
- WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
- WHO ARE YOU?
- WHY SHOULD THEY CARE ABOUT YOU?
WRITING ~ Business
Your Customers Don’t Care How Much You Know, Until They Know How Much You Care.
- OLD ADAGE? Yes.
- KINDA CORNY? Yes!
- TRUE? YES!!
We can take the ideas rolling around your head (or boardroom) and create a powerful message that shows your potential customer why not becoming your current customer can be their big mistake!
WRITING ~ Narrative
Are you looking to develop your story into something that actually can be shot?
Or, are you wanting to work with other writers that are continually cultivating new ideas, coddling that “perfect story” ~ waiting for just the right time, and knocking out scripts left and right?
If you’re not a writer, you won’t understand that part~Don’t try!
Hill City Productions can take care of one or all of your production needs.
- PRODUCING: Scouting & Securing Locations, Finding the right talent: Spokesperson, Actors, Voiceover Artists
- DIRECTING: Getting the right people to say and do the right things isn’t directing. Uncovering the right mood & feeling and drawing it from the talent – now that is directing.
- SHOOTING: Capturing that mood and feeling is what the crew does. The right video and the audio depicts your story so that it can be shared with the world.
The Final Look Will Set Your Company Apart.
- EDITING: The editing of the video and audio files gives birth to your story.
- MUSIC: Whether you choose from the hours of pre-recorded production music available, or need to have original music written specifically for your project, nothing is more critical for unconsciously creating mood and feel than the proper music.
- GRAPHICS: Simple graphics can be used to drive a point home that may be elusive. We can also use complex motion graphics to tell the whole story in a fun and high energy video.
- VOICEOVERS: Get just the right voice to tell your tale. Depending on your message, your audience and your method of telling your story, the right “sound” can be just as important as the right “look” to
TELL THE WORLD YOUR STORY.